Make Money from your Blog or website

Are you interested to make money from your blog or website? If the answer is in yes then you’re not alone. A large number of bloggers are finding the ways to make money from it. These bloggers has found the blogging as profitable tool for making money. It is should be to earn a few extra dollars on weekly basis to feed their coffee habit, or making enough money to stop them having to get a part time job to get through college, or whether they’ve got it to a point where they are able to make a full time living from their blogging. There are a large number of bloggers that are making money from blogging.

How to Make Money Blogging

In this article, today, I am going to present some ideas and information, for those bloggers who have recently started blogging, on how to make money from their blogs or websites. First of all I want to refer a link to my visitors to immediately check out this link Make Money Blogging MindMap. After visiting this link I hope you will get some idea and I hope that you will get some ways about making money form blogging.
Here I want to share my own money making methods or ways. I am regularly updating my these methods, but my focus will be on to provide some information and resources by which you will be able to increase your earning rate from your blogging.
I want to provide you my main income streams from blogging in full details. You should keep in mind, before reading this article, that every blog is unique in how it can make money. It should be also kept in mind that some of the following income streams will work well on some blogs than others. There fore it is on you to experiment with as many networks as possible and then see that which one is working well for your blog.
The following are some of the income streams that have helped me to earn a six figure income each year for the last 5 years from blogging. I’ve, therefore, ranked them from highest to lowest.
I hope that you peoples will find it very useful because I have tried to provide a variety of ways for making money from your blogs or websites. These are provided below from the highest to lowest order, in term of earning rates.

1. AdSense

In fact AdSense is the first choice for me in this category. Despite I am not using it here at 1scholar any more I continue to use AdSense with amazing effect on my other blogs. I have started them all to show image and text based ads. I have found it that 250×300 pixel ads work best, usually with a blended design. You can also make money from their ‘referrals’ program but their normal ads work a treat and continue to be the biggest earner for me.

2. Affiliate Programs

My second choice is the affiliate programs. I, therefore, different variety of affiliate programs on my blogs. Most of these affiliate programs make small amount of money for me, but is also a method to increase the earning ratio from my blog.
These include recommending quality products like these here on ProBlogger, Thesis WordPress theme, Yaro’s Blog Mastermind Coaching Program and How to Launch the F*** out of your E-Book (and others) as well as some great products on my photography blog including 123 of Digital Imaging, David DuChemin’s amazing Photography E-Books and Mitchell Kanashkevich’s great ebooks.
The great feature in these programs is that they are of such high quality that they sell themselves. I am being emailed from those visitors and readers who sign up to them. And finally they are thanking me for such type of high quality products recommendation.

3. E-Book Sales

My third choice for making money from my blog is the E-Book sale. This is the other source for making online from your blogging and websites. I fact I don’t have much idea about that how I would be able to make money from my blog in this category. In fact I didn’t really have any of my own products to sell at all. However I can refer few links that are in the last in the last year. These are 3 E-books namely
(1) 31 Days to Build a Better Blog,
(2) The Essential Guide to Portrait Photography and
(3) Photo Nuts and Bolts: Know Your Camera and Take Better Photos.
All of these products sold out for, only, under $20. But it is also sufficient category of income for them. The reason was that they were only ranking at #3 in the last month was that he didn’t do a product launch, he wrote about one launch which brought in $72,000 in a week here. This is another way of income. And this is highly growing; I see, therefore it is necessary to add more E-books to your range.

4. Continuity Programs

The continuity program is a new program for me but it is also continues to grow up to considerable extent. The realty of the continuity program is a site where you can earn a sufficient amount of income from people who subscribe to a service you offer.
I have started this service on 1scholar and hottalks. These two programs are the membership blogs and it earns thousand of dollars per month from its thousand of members that they have as a part of them.  In addition to these two best examples you can also visit the ProBlogger.com and Third Tribe Marketing. These two, also, are doing the same as that of 1scholar and hottalks.

5. Private Ad Sales/Sponsorships

My fifth choice for making money from my blog is the private ad sales/sponsorships. This is also a useful method, and a large number of bloggers and websites owners are using its services. In fact the private ad sales directly to advertisers have fallen for me in the last year. The fall reason is partly due to the change in my own focus and, also, partly due to the economy as it is. This area does vary a little from month to month depending upon the campaigns that we’re asked to run.
This includes ad sales of the 125 x 125 ads here at ProBlogger as well as a campaign or two at Digital Photography School.

6. Chitika

In fact Chitika is my next choice in the subject of making money from your blog or website. Chitika has proved to be a great performer for me on my blogs, because of its earning ratio. It is to be noted that chitika, traditionally, have worked best on those blogs that are mostly related to products, although their Premium ad units now convert well on a larger range of blogs.
I’ve focused very little on Chitika from the last few months, but they continue to perform well where I use them. I am the old user of Chitika and I have used it for several months. Due to the use of Chitika for longer time they’ve now earned for me a large sum of money. And I, therefore, recommend them enough. The other reason is that it is very easy to register with Chitika and then it will automatically provide a widget with the help of it you will be able to install it on your blogger, WordPress, joomlal and drupal.

7. Amazon Associates


Amazon’s affiliate program is the next choice for me in making money from blog or websites. I am using it, also, for several months and it has made several dollars for me in a couple of few months. In recent times it has proved to be a significant earner for me. I am happy to share it with you that it has earned for me nearly $100855 since I started using it. For problogger it has earned about 1000,000. For Amazon associates tips please follow the link. During the Christmas time it is working very well and it is particularly a good time for Amazon. It is very easy to put the Amazon widget in to your blogger blog. When you select the products then it will give you a widget as you open the blogger at that time it would be added to you blogger account. But first it would take permission from you about the putting of this widget. If you allow it then the widget will be putted other wise the process will not complete. So start making money from your free blogger account and enjoy it.

8. ProBlogger Job Boards

It is also a very useful way for making money from your blog or website. This is my 8th choice for making money from blogging or website. The job boards will continue to grow, on your blog or website, each month in the number of advertisements that are being bought. This method will enable you to invest most of the money that they’d earned a while back into getting a new back end for the boards and to redesign them. With the passage of time these job boards will grow and will bring in nearly $1000/month in the form of revenue. In fact it is very useful and pretty considering that they are so low maintenance to run. In fact these job boards, also, offer a service to readers and add value to the overall blog.
The only problem that I face with the job boards is that there are so many bloggers looking for work that the demand for jobs far exceeds the supply. On the good side of things is that advertisers are reporting getting amazing quality of applications.

9. Speaking Fees

I get asked to do a lot of speaking and increasingly they are paid opportunities. I’m not able to do as many as I would like. Its main reason it that I live in Pakistan and most of what I’m asked to do is overseas and I only travel 5-6 times a year. In April I did a couple of events of speaking and the income was enough, therefore, I am going to include in this list.

Other earning tools

In addition to the above mentioned networks or methods, there are also some other several smaller incomes tools. Many of these are from smaller advertising programs that I test but none are big enough to really rate a mention here.
Nadeem Khan Khattak

The writer is an international journalist, commentator and has vast experience in the international Politics & Finance. He is providing the most recent information, and reasonable discussions with proofs. If any readers want to contact him or ask a question, you can reach him by writing in the comment section.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post